Monday, February 9, 2009

The basic Rights All Humans Deserve

1). The rights that I believe all Humans should have is that they should go out with who ever they want like a if a boy wants to go out with a bout then he should with out being talked about or if it is a girl .

2) The rights that I believe all Humans should have is that they shouldn't be picked on by there religion

3). The rights that I believe all Humans should have is that they shouldn't be picked on by there color of skin

4). The rights that I believe all Humans should have is that people shouldn't have to laugh at about the things the have and the way they live.

5).The rights that I believe all Humans should have the right to travel .

6).The rights that I believe all Humans should have to be free

7).The rights that I believe all Humans should have to protest

8).The rights that I believe all Humans should have the equal amount of education

9). The rights that I believe all Humans should have a job at young age if the want

10).The rights that I believe all Humans should have a crazy house

No comments:

Post a Comment